MR. Finch

Posted by 5591110856795200720 on Apr 27, 2014

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1525580 on Mar 15, 2011

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

Practical and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Feb 03, 2010

I use this to help with bruising.

opinion

Posted by Reviewer3261100 on Oct 21, 2011

this product does help with aches and pains

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Posted by Reviewer3302292 on Aug 31, 2010

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

Pain releaf

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Aug 29, 2011

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

Posted by JanMartin on Mar 21, 2008

This remedy dose work but we were not fond of the larger tablet size. It is a bit chalky, and less friendly to give to children. They are a bit smaller than baby aspirin. But not the tiny balls often seen in other remedy brands. These pour out, rather than click or twist like other brands. So be cautious when you open it. Overall good.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3017008 on May 06, 2010

I tried the product according to the instructions for 10 days and it didn't seem to affect me at all. I was using it to alleviate muscle pain from therapy after a broken ankle. But I will recognize that maybe I needed additional doses, but with Arnica not being a traditionally oral medicine, I didn't want to go over the recommended doses.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »