Califlora Calendula Gel

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Apr 21, 2010

This is magic. One morning I had a very bright red and itchy patch on one side of my face, I have no idea why. I tried several things to calm it down, with no luck. Then I remembered I had this. Within 15 minutes of applying a small amount, the redness was fading - and the itch too. I did one more application an hour later and that was all I needed to do. I just wish they listed the ingredients - there are so many things I try to avoid in creams and lotions, it really bugs me that I don't know exactly what is in this. CL

Must have Calendula

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Nov 10, 2009

A great gel for any slight burn, irritation, sun exposure! Should be part of everyone's first aid kit.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3060548 on Sep 25, 2009

Great alternative to vaseline or tripple antibiotic ointment which both are petroleum based products. I like the consistency of the gel.Glad to have found this product.

Part of my first aid kit...

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on Jul 02, 2009

I always keep calendula gel and arnica gel (Arniflora) on hand. Both are EXCELLANT first aid treatments.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer3116407 on Feb 24, 2009

This product is something I never go without in the house and on trips. It is wonderful for burns, minor cuts and scraps, sunburn and sometimes I even use in on a plug pore or pimple. Antibacterial properties keep wounds from becoming infected and speed granulation of the tissue for faster healing and less scaring. Chris L. Inner Garden Path (tm) to Healing

Homeopathic Calendula Gel

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 10, 2009

Fantastic product for people who do not want any additives, petro products, glycols, parabens, etc. This is a superb product.

Gotta try it!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I bought this product to have on hand for those times when someone get's a little too much sun or bites from insects that need tending to. So far haven't had a need to try it, but believe it will do all I expect it to do. So far from my experience using products by Boericke and Tafele I have been very pleased. This company uses all natural ingredients and seem to know what works together well. Make sure you try their Arnica gel if you need something for bruising or pain. Iherb has been the best and most reasonable company to purchase health and healing aids from. Their service is tops and shipping prices just as affordable. Thanks iherb!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3076723 on Sep 04, 2008

I use it on any skin discomfort. It is immediately soothing, non greasy, plus the smell is great.

ALways choose this one

Posted by Reviewer1731662 on Aug 07, 2008

Good product very soothing on rashes and cuts

poison ivy relief

Posted by Reviewer1153647 on Oct 28, 2007

I am allergic to poison ivy - I can get it just by breathing the spores. This product dries up poison ivy faster than anything..it reduces a red, weeping, swollen rash to dried up "finished" scabs in 2-3 days. It's amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »