Very good product!

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

Very effective in eliminating phlegm

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

It works well and a good alternative to nuberlizer during early signs of bronchial coughs!

Funciona!

Posted by Reviewer2362383 on Nov 07, 2014

Muy eficaz!

buen producto

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Aug 29, 2013

muy buen producto se lo recomiendo a todos.

LOVE it!!

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Dec 31, 2012

It works very well for my 2 year old, and she doesn't mind the taste at all! It works!

Effective and sugar free

Posted by 5360818054606022620 on Sep 02, 2012

My kids like this syrup. The taste is good compare to other brand cough syrup which is too sweet. I like this because it use natural ingredient and did not add any sugar. It help to reduce my daughter cough and save to consume. Not to worry about over consume. Thanks to iherb and will order again.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2231421 on Apr 12, 2012

My 3 years old daughter was used to have mild asthma and bronchitis after a cold. We used western medicine including inhale & oral medicine and Chinese medicine but it took over 1 month to recover. Besides, her bad cough kept coming back after a few days. She was getting harder and harder to recover. We were very worried that her health got worsen. When she used B&T cough syrup the first time, I found she coughed more in the first 2 days. The phelgm was loosen and was coughing out to her throat. On the 3rd day, her cough was less and on the 5th day, her cough was gone. I found it is more effective to use at almost end of a cold and use it with olive leaf / Umcka. Now it takes less than 10 days to recover fully from a cold. Very satisfied with it.

good syrup

Posted by Reviewer2397464 on Mar 16, 2012

bought for my son. helped quickly. We liked the syrup

Good homeopathic product

Posted by Reviewer1056849 on Mar 14, 2012

It helped us a lot when my daughter caught cold recently. And what I like the most is that it is homeopathic and almost (less then 1%) does not contain alcohol.

good

Posted by Reviewer3104457 on Feb 07, 2012

good