Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1537793 on Dec 12, 2007

I really like this product. It works quickly and does not make the kids drowsy or fussy.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2089813 on Jan 10, 2008

My son actually didn't mind taking this cough medicine. It seemed to work well.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Dec 20, 2008

We've used this a few times and it seems to stop the coughing. Esp. in my son with asthma. Takes a little time to work. I definately like using this better than traditional cough syrups. I will probably buy this again.

The only cough syrup that works

Posted by Reviewer1588417 on Dec 14, 2009

This is the only cough medicine I have EVER given my children that has helped at all. It tastes good & works well, and has none of those scary ingredients that has had many children's medicines pulled off the shelves.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Oct 13, 2010

This natural cough syrup is soothing and somewhat reduces coughing. Tastes good. Can tell it has some healthy ingredients.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1908196 on Nov 08, 2010

It helpped my son to reduce his caugh. It takes time to work but I like the fact that has honey in it since we are SCD...seems nautral with heatlhy ingredients...and the service from iherb is excellent once more..thank you

Great for coughs!

Posted by Reviewer2236407 on Aug 09, 2011

My three kids use it any time they feel a cough coming on. They also like the cherry flavor.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1517493 on Nov 25, 2011

This cough mixture is really good for me! I was coughing very badly & after a few days my cough got better! One thing I don't like about this is the bottle! Everytime I pour out the syrup, it will be on the bottle as well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 27, 2012

Works great for my sons dry cough and even my husband uses it and says it gives him a relief. But when he had severe cough all night long, it didn't help a lot.

fast result

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on Jul 25, 2012

really effective and great taste. my 18 mth old love it. no forcing needed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »