Boericke & Tafel, Florasone, Eczema Topical Cream, 1 oz

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Itch gets worse after an hour

Posted by Reviewer1914306 From Singapore on Oct 16, 2011

I have contact dermatitis triggered by sun exposure. In its initial stages the skin gets VERY itchy and I reliably apply Pinetarsol lotion/gel and rinse with cold water after 5 mins. When unable to do something so elaborate (eg when away from a bathroom) I need to use a topical cream. Florasone works fast to stop the itchiness, but when it wears off (after 1-2hrs) it comes back WITH A VENGANCE -worse than before! I have a similar experience with Hydrocortisone creams, and I would not reorder this one.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2787303 From Arkansas on Nov 17, 2008

This didn't help me much. But I don't have much luck with any homeopathic products.

Didn't really work for us

Posted by Reviewer1852150 on Jan 23, 2012

We used it on a strep rash, but it didn't work. Our son was still itchy all over.

Didn't work

Posted by SereneInSingapore From Singapore on Jan 27, 2012

Sorry but it didn't work for my daughter's or my eczema itch.

not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1291546 From Singapore on Aug 05, 2013

I have eczema-turned-into-hives on my face due to allergy for almost 3 weeks. I've been using this since the eczema stage, but it doesn't seem to do me any good. Plus my skin feels painful when I put it around the eczema/hives area, which is not a good sign. The one single active ingredient (Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture) is good though, according to google search it's supposed to be antiseptic and anti-inflammation. I guess I'll be keeping this tube for other skin irritations. I would recommend Natralia's eczema&psoriasis cream, which I found to be more gentle and effective. Strangely though the latter doesn't get much good comments here.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »