Best cough syrup ever!

Posted by Reviewer1219239 on Oct 13, 2009

I bought this for my mothers chronic cough caused by her antihypertensive. It works fast and helps her sleep.Her M.D. is pleased with it too. I tried it myself recently and it's the best I have ever used, much better that prescription or otc cough medicines.

Boericke & Tafel nighttime cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1153068 on Aug 19, 2008

This product is a wonderful alternative to regular cough syrups which have horrible tastes and don't work as well. It really does aid in the sleep process. Very soothing!

IT WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1234987 on Dec 27, 2006

Finally a way to get a good night's sleep with a cold. It was a dream come true to find this product.

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2882800 on Feb 05, 2008

Calms in seconds, greatest nighttime relief ever Highly recommend Love that it's all natural with herbs and words I can pronounce.

I sleep with this.

Posted by Reviewer3044580 on Jan 20, 2009

It (sounds gross) but this thins my mucous so that I do not awaken with choking coughs.

only thing that has worked

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Dec 09, 2009

i ahve a son who had allergy like coughes. this is the only thing htat works!!! he usually coughs and ocughs all night if i give him anything else he coughs til he trows it up. this works like a charm!!!

Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial Syrup, 8 fl oz (BAT-00694)

Posted by Reviewer2839392 on Sep 04, 2008

I prefers to use this for cough & cold at night it works great for kids for good night sleep without the codaine

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2259692 on Jan 30, 2008

This homeopathic remedy is magic for nighttime chest congestion and cough.

Effective cough syrup and more

Posted by 4891242707527601535 on Jan 10, 2013

Gentle and effective cough suppressant and expectorant. I felt it helped with all head symptoms of cold/flu with no drugged feeling. Used it during the day

Better than any other cough syrup I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Jul 06, 2014

During a bout of bronchitis my doctor gave me a prescription cough syrup which did absolutely nothing for my cough. I decided to try a more natural approach and ordered this cough syrup. I was finally able to sleep through the night! I hate the taste of cough syrup, but this has a pleasant taste and enables a good night's sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »