Best cough syrup ever!

Posted by Reviewer1219239 on Oct 13, 2009

I bought this for my mothers chronic cough caused by her antihypertensive. It works fast and helps her sleep.Her M.D. is pleased with it too. I tried it myself recently and it's the best I have ever used, much better that prescription or otc cough medicines.

IT WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1234987 on Dec 27, 2006

Finally a way to get a good night's sleep with a cold. It was a dream come true to find this product.

Boericke & Tafel nighttime cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1153068 on Aug 19, 2008

This product is a wonderful alternative to regular cough syrups which have horrible tastes and don't work as well. It really does aid in the sleep process. Very soothing!

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2882800 on Feb 05, 2008

Calms in seconds, greatest nighttime relief ever Highly recommend Love that it's all natural with herbs and words I can pronounce.

I sleep with this.

Posted by Reviewer3044580 on Jan 20, 2009

It (sounds gross) but this thins my mucous so that I do not awaken with choking coughs.

only thing that has worked

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Dec 09, 2009

i ahve a son who had allergy like coughes. this is the only thing htat works!!! he usually coughs and ocughs all night if i give him anything else he coughs til he trows it up. this works like a charm!!!

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2259692 on Jan 30, 2008

This homeopathic remedy is magic for nighttime chest congestion and cough.

Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial Syrup, 8 fl oz (BAT-00694)

Posted by Reviewer2839392 on Sep 04, 2008

I prefers to use this for cough & cold at night it works great for kids for good night sleep without the codaine

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3351687 on Jul 13, 2008

Another great product...this will always be in my medicine cabinet!

Seems to work, not a bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 02, 2014

I have a chronic cough due to the heart medications I have to take. I don't like taking strong medications. Decided to try this and am very pleased. It doesn't taste bad at all. Also, it's a good price. I did wake up about 1:00 a.m. and was coughing so I took another small dose and went back to sleep. And, it stopped the dry tickle that was coughing me to cough right away. I'm going to order some more as I always want to have this on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »