Sting Stop Insect Gel

Posted by Reviewer1609115 on Jun 20, 2009

I have been using this product for years and found it to be excellent. A must have wile hiking.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1656283 on Jul 05, 2009

I tend to get mosquito and flea bites during the summer months and they itch like crazy. I have used calamine lotion, hydrocortisone cream, and other anti-itch gels with very little to no success. I was desperate to find something that can give me some relief for several bites I had and after reading the reviews for Ssssting Stop I decided to try it. I'm glad I did! I just massage the gel into the affected area and then put medical tape over it. It takes a few minutes to work but after that the itch is gone for hours on end. Best anti-itch gel I've tried thus far!

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer3126767 on Jul 10, 2008

If you have a hyper reaction to bug bites, this is the product for you. Keep re-applying and the welts will disappear! I've suffered with welts that last days & sometimes weeks from mosquito and noseeum bites and nothing has worked until now. If you're able to start applying early enough, you won't get a welt at all.

B and T Sting Stop Insect Gel

Posted by Reviewer2600847 on Jan 13, 2009

This gel is great for any skin irritation whether from bug bites or other cause. It stops burning or itching. Works best if it is applied to bug bites soon after they occur.

didn't work for me, but Silver Salve did

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 21, 2013

I had high hopes for this product since I seem to be allergic to mosquito bites and end up with huge welts that itch for weeks. The product is greasy and hard to put a bandage over because it won't stick. The itching continued despite repeated applications. Oh well. However, I tried Silver Salve on the welts, which was absorbed quickly, and the itching stopped dead within minutes!

this really works

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 25, 2010

This product is an old faithful: it can really make a difference especially for children who cannot help scratching those mosquito bites. I don't scratch but I hate to itch and this takes that all away. Great

Amazing!! it really does work

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jun 13, 2010

I got my first mosquito bite this summer. Normally my mosquito bites swell up huge, and last for weeks. I didn't get to apply the product until about 12 hours after I noticed the mosquito bite, because I didn't notice the bite until I got to work. Anyways I applied after work, and literally the itching went away, and the bite was totally gone within 2 days. I am stocking up on this as soon as it is back in stock at iherb.

Amazing results - even on wasp sting

Posted by Reviewer1240274 on Nov 29, 2010

This product is incredible. I was stung by a wasp and I put some of this on the sting, within 15 minutes, no pain...also works good on mosquito bites.

Boericke & Tafel, sting stop insect gel with citrolella

Posted by Reviewer3173285 on Jun 19, 2008

I've been using this product for a few years. I'm allergic to spider bites and this was the only solution to the stinging and itching I suffered. I didn't want to use steroid creams and this gel works great. It takes the sting and itch away immediately upon application, and I don't fear over using it.

Made in Mexico

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on Apr 10, 2012

Didnt realize this was made in Mexico, wouldn't have bought it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »