Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2560624 on Nov 29, 2010

Triflora Arthritis Gel....is a wonderful product that gives alot of relief and used daily elimates the pain of joint pain and arthritis pain....thank you....

Seems to do the job.

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Sep 02, 2010

I bought this for my mothers arthritis pain in both hips and knees. Seems to work excellent as soon as it's put on. Works better when combined with taking an MSM supplement. Would definitely buy it again.

Joint Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer3310914 on Mar 05, 2010

My hands flex easier after a morning application.

Trifllora Arthritis Gel

Posted by Reviewer2697849 on Feb 03, 2010

I've used this product before - really does work for arthritis & other aches and pains. I rub the gel on my hands, especially my knuckles before I go bowling and it really works. Best of all, it's not greasy.

helping hands

Posted by Reviewer1099195 on Sep 25, 2009

I am a Mixed Media quilter and I am using this on my sore hand joints and it is helping.

Triflora Arthritis Gen

Posted by Reviewer2335594 on Feb 26, 2009

First rate. I've just sstaarted using it and it works better than anything else I have tried.

mr. david makin u.k

Posted by Reviewer2450876 on Jan 28, 2009

excellent service. I have been unable to source this product in th u.k. for 4 years so i decided to google your company. I found you ordereed the item and received my order in just 7 days. I will be reccomending you.

Triflora Gel

Posted by Reviewer1822782 on Nov 09, 2008

I use this all the time with clients and feel it benefits my hands while working.

This product is great!

Posted by Reviewer1597128 on Oct 08, 2008

I purchased this product for myself because I have tendonitis in my shoulder. I purchased the second one for an elderly lady who has severe arthritis pain. I saw immediate results and so did she. As a matter of fact she likes it so much she's sending me money to order more for her.

arthritis gel

Posted by Reviewer2629246 on Aug 09, 2008

I have not had it long enough to really rate it. I do thnk I see a difference in my knees and fingers. I will be glad to rate it after a month or so. Mary L Carroll

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »