Great Teething product!

Posted by Reviewer1550755 on Feb 07, 2012

Great stuff!.....used with my first child and is very effective!

Oh what a relief

Posted by 5359515883506490060 on Dec 29, 2014

I've been using this teething relief for over two years with two of my children. I love the individual tubes that I can squeeze into there mouths and not put my hands on there gums. It eases the tooth pain within moments of administrating the liquid. I also love that I will not be over-dosing with this product. It works great with crying babies and teeth coming in.

Great!

Posted by 5303000614871778819 on Dec 01, 2012

This camilia is a miracle! My baby doesn't cry at night when teeth climbs... GREAT! THE BEST!!!

Great

Posted by 5662671810559630014 on Aug 15, 2016

I have triplets so this is "life saving" for all of us. Works great and very quickly. I strongly recommend it.

Best cure for teething problems

Posted by 5299397914911103026 on Oct 09, 2016

It seems to work fine for my 1yo girl. It doesn't have any taste or smell and it's easy to swallow. After one dose she doesn't chew her fingers and toys and she doesn't refuse to eat or sleep.

Better than anything else

Posted by 5032829859024995117 on Nov 30, 2016

Nothing else will touch my daughter's teething pain, but this does the trick. I really like that we can repeat the dose so often (up to 9 times a day) because this allows her to listen to her body and self-regulate her own medication (to some degree) rather than me having to tell her, "Sorry, you have to wait four more hours until you can have more Tylenol."

parfait

Posted by Frenchgirl on Jul 14, 2014

produit beaucoup moins cher qu'en France, alors que c'est strictement le même Un des meilleurs produits pour calmer naturellement les poussées dentaires de nos bibous à avoir dans la pharmacie de tous parents d'enfants jusqu'à 18 mois!

Really Works

Posted by 5299350364417286534 on Feb 18, 2016

These are amazing for my toddler! They help her out so much! Highly recommend!

Your kids will rest!

Posted by 5028985750269211893 on Oct 08, 2013

I gave that product to my kids when their teeth were growing and hurting...and they could sleep much better!

Really helpful

Posted by 4796806617054895870 on Oct 31, 2016

I tried a lot of gels or drops to relief baby's teeth paint and Boiron Camilia is only one that really works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »