It works well

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

Best to take it upon the first symptom of unwell. It would be great if instructions are given on how to take homepathic medicine for first timer. As I have taken homepathic medicine before, it is best to take the dose 20 mins before or after food, disolve the dose under the tongue for better absorption by the body. No peppermint (toothpaste) or raw garlic during course of treatment. Don't consume in the presence of strong scent such as perfume for maximum effect.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

the best at first flu-like symptoms

A need to have

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012

Boiron, Oscillococcinum, Flu-Like Symptoms is the remedy to get in your pharmacy, when someone in the family start to feel sick with flu symptoms, this is the first thing I give and usually it is over in less than 2 days.

Sure Relief !!!

Posted by Reviewer3257400 on Dec 29, 2011

I've used this product for years, It always works for our entire family. It can be very pricey if you buy it any big or little drugstore,even Wallmart overcharges for it. The product is excellent and iHerb always has an excellent price. Locally I just saw a 6-pak for $11.99 while I had just bought a 30 dose pack for 28.95 on 12/o7/2011. That's 12 doses for $23.98 verses 30 doses for $28.99 WHAT A BARGIN !!!!!!

Oscillococcinum

Posted by 5461949092760498662 on Oct 26, 2012

thanks, this product does exactly what it is intended to do; at first symptom, take dose, follow it up with a few more in the day and say goodbye to your flu/cold before it can get worse...

Works like a charm!

Posted by fern1961 on Oct 02, 2012

I carry a couple of doses of this in my make-up bag so that it's right there when the first symptoms of the flu present themselves. Take it right away and stay healthy. I just recently had this proven to me again. My husband had been sick. A few days later I started feeling it and took the Oscillococcinum right away. Next day I was symptom free and never missed a beat. This is a great cost effective package size.

Can't say enough good things about Oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 07, 2012

This is a MUST have homeopathic for me. If I feel any sign of flu, I take recommended dosage and rest for a day and it's gone. I'm handicapped and sometimes just have a general overall achy feeling and I will take a dose then before bed. It would be too expensive to take all the time. I also use arnica montana or other homeopathics for muscle or joint pain, but there are just certain flu-like symptoms where it works the best.

It works!! cold, flu, viruses, it either prevents the disease from bursting or helps eliminate it earlier

Posted by 4693054017148100962 on Dec 17, 2013

This is my 4th order & will continue to keep it available for me and my family. Pro's: really works!! suitable for age 2 and up, sweet taste. Everytime I feel bit sneezy or overall about to get a cold I take 1 & another 1 after 2 hours, done!, only if it gets worse, I take 1 every 2 hours. I know it's best effective is between meals, not close to them, least 30 minutes before or after any meal or drink, and put under tongue till it dissolves for max absorption. Con's: The latter, I wish I didn't have to pay attention when is it at max effectiveness or not, but no complaints.

Nip that flu in the bud!

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

Great product, by save yourself some money: take only a few (5-8) of the pellets at a time. This is a homeopathic, so taking a bigger dose won't give you any more bang. Taking it more often however, does help. With the first symptoms or a sick family member, take a few pellets every couple of hours for the first day, and 2 or 3 times a day after. Taking this at the first sign of symptoms is really key. It is best to take your dose 20 minutes before or half hour after food or drink (besides water) and let the pellets dissolve under your tongue for better absorption by the body. As I preventative, I've learned to take a dose before getting on a plane or a train. I really don't like getting sick! I have lupus and have to avoid anything that will stimulate my immune system. Echinacea, Pau d'Arco, etc, just make me sicker, so I wasn't sure if this would help or hurt me. Boiron Oscillococcinum seems to get rid of the flu without over stimulating my immune system.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Oct 06, 2013

I do not know how but it works. Usually, I do not feel any effects from homeopathic medications but this one does what it says. It has to be taken at first signs of cold. Helps with fatigue as well.