shipping concerns

Posted by Reviewer1530538 on Nov 10, 2011

Although each botte of sauce was enclosed in a plastic bag, all but one had leaked into the bag. It makes me somewhat concerned as to the safety of the seal of your prouct.

bottle was broken during shipping

Posted by Reviewer3140319 on Nov 01, 2012

bottle was broken during shipping and was not properly packed, so i got some soy sauce over my package..

The Most Amazing Soy Sauce. Period.

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Sep 13, 2011

The Most Amazing Soy Sauce. Period.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2040780 on Jul 30, 2012

tastes great and iherb always has the best prices :)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

Great size for the price. I have always loved bragg's soy sauce so will continue to buy this product. Try a spray of it on your popcorn! Yum!

smokey flavour

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 10, 2014

this sauce can change the taste of any dish, gives a smokey bacon taste without the pork! I don't cook with it but great to marinate any veggies & eating them after it soaked for 20 or + minutes, great to add into salad dressings replacing the salt, everyone who tasted this was amazed that its natural no msg or any chemical additives, a new flavour that so far no one as disliked, for the French that's definitely a winner, bought 3 bottles so far!

NATURAL SOY SAUCE

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on May 11, 2014

IT'S GREAT IF USED LIGHTLY, WITH A GOOD FLAVOR, NOT TO SALTY.

Great Soy Sauce Alternative

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I love using Bragg's Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce - but I would disagree with most readers who say it tastes exactly the same. I enjoy the taste in little amounts, and I feel better using liquid aminos instead of soy sauce since it is without preservatives or salt. Since I just use a couple tablespoons in a big stir fry, the different flavor doesn't bother me. I would not use this plain for dipping sushi, but it's great for all my other uses!

Great flavour.

Posted by 4756879940395099989 on Apr 10, 2016

I add this to my red meat stir fries. It adds nice rich flavor.

Goodbye tamari

Posted by 4622540308856292258 on Jan 08, 2014

For years I refused to eat anything but the best natural-brewed Japanese soy sauce. Then my family went gluten free. This disaster became a blessing in disguise -- I discovered this great sauce. The flavor is complex and slightly tangy, almost like a ponzu. It's pretty robust. Consistency is thinner than tamari. Overall it's a refreshing alternative to soy sauce that I'm happy to have in my kitchen. Don't be fooled by the lower sodium numbers, though. A serving size is only a teaspoon, making the sodium content virtually identical to most reduced-sodium soy sauces.