Great flavour.

Posted by 4756879940395099989 on Apr 10, 2016

I add this to my red meat stir fries. It adds nice rich flavor.

good alternative

Posted by 4936295317637505734 on Feb 12, 2016

just started using this product as part of my dieting efforts to reduce use of salt. pretty good replacement for soy sauce and salt. tastes good too. use it in regular cooking from day to day is fine.

Good stuff used sparingly

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 13, 2015

I only use Braggs for specific dishes. Very syrong taste. Much stronger than soy sauce.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by SoleVeg on Dec 09, 2015

I use this to replace soy sauce in cooking and salad dressings. It tastes nice and is good for your health.

okay

Posted by 4928883478811053045 on Apr 29, 2015

doesn't find any difference with normal soy sauce.

Great veggie product

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Apr 12, 2015

As a vegetarian, I love topping up my amino acid intake with a bit of Bragg's. Simply use it in place of soy sauce.

Works Well

Posted by yumsome on Mar 24, 2015

I mostly use this in seitan recipes, and I do find it to taste less salty than soy sauce, even the reduced salt versions. It's also very good value for money.

Really delicious

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

I love this stuff. I use it in soups, stews, vegetables (particularly stir fries). It tastes very much like soy sauce, but is not as harsh and sharp. It enhances flavors beautifully and has cut my use of salt. I find that in soups it deepens and makes the flavor more complex, which is lovely.

Great Soy Sauce Alternative

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I love using Bragg's Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce - but I would disagree with most readers who say it tastes exactly the same. I enjoy the taste in little amounts, and I feel better using liquid aminos instead of soy sauce since it is without preservatives or salt. Since I just use a couple tablespoons in a big stir fry, the different flavor doesn't bother me. I would not use this plain for dipping sushi, but it's great for all my other uses!

Wonderful substitute for soy sauce

Posted by 5209812531775333877 on Jan 29, 2015

I use this for cooking and as an all-around substitute for soy sauce