Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good but dilute it.

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

Good stuff. This may sound stupid, but don't drink it without diluting it. I have arthritis and people told me to try apple cider vinegar for the pain. They didn't say to dilute it. I did do some research and found various suggestions as to how to take it thank goodness, or I could have burned my esophagus. I take two teaspoons of the vinegar (and that's teaspoons-NOT Tablespoons) with 2 or 4 oz of water (that's one-quarter cup or one-half cup of water) and I put in 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. To be honest I was surprised that it helped, but it did! That's why I still take it.

Just beginning the experiment

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 29, 2011

Dear Fellow iHerb Customers and wellness seekers: I bought this product for two reasons: internal cleansing and changing the PH value in my body. Because of all the processed food we eat, we are basically creating an acidic body state which is not disease resistant. Eating more green veggies, along with CAUTIOUS amounts of apple cider vinegar and/or sodium bicarbonate, tends to create a more alkaline body state which is disease resistant. You can get PH test strips from iHerb to check urine and/or saliva for PH values. But taking two tablespoons + a tablespoon of molasses was too strong for me because it immediately loosened heavy mucus that caused me great discomfort while trying to sleep. Therefore, I now take it once a week and at a dosage of two Teaspoons + one teaspoon of molasses. Time will tell. I also emailed Bragg to find out the expiration date once the bottle is opened. They said they are required by law to give a five year expiration date, but that it should basically last "indefinitely" (they actually said Forever). My advice, go slowly. Be like a scientist - cautious and precise: We are using the body as a laboratory for the good of ourselves and for others. Ernest, NYC P.S. The ancient Greeks gave us two principles worth following: KNOW THYSELF and NOTHING TOO MUCH.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2851255 on Feb 23, 2012

So much better than the typical Heinz stuff. I use it as a rinse for my hair and it left my curls super soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer2598976 on Nov 16, 2008

helping me with weight loss

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3047640 on Apr 09, 2009

I've used this product for years and was glad to find it here. It has multiple uses. I use it a lot when I feel a sore throat beginning. I put a spoonful in a cup of water and sip it.