Just beginning the experiment

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 29, 2011

Dear Fellow iHerb Customers and wellness seekers: I bought this product for two reasons: internal cleansing and changing the PH value in my body. Because of all the processed food we eat, we are basically creating an acidic body state which is not disease resistant. Eating more green veggies, along with CAUTIOUS amounts of apple cider vinegar and/or sodium bicarbonate, tends to create a more alkaline body state which is disease resistant. You can get PH test strips from iHerb to check urine and/or saliva for PH values. But taking two tablespoons + a tablespoon of molasses was too strong for me because it immediately loosened heavy mucus that caused me great discomfort while trying to sleep. Therefore, I now take it once a week and at a dosage of two Teaspoons + one teaspoon of molasses. Time will tell. I also emailed Bragg to find out the expiration date once the bottle is opened. They said they are required by law to give a five year expiration date, but that it should basically last "indefinitely" (they actually said Forever). My advice, go slowly. Be like a scientist - cautious and precise: We are using the body as a laboratory for the good of ourselves and for others. Ernest, NYC P.S. The ancient Greeks gave us two principles worth following: KNOW THYSELF and NOTHING TOO MUCH.

Good but dilute it.

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

Good stuff. This may sound stupid, but don't drink it without diluting it. I have arthritis and people told me to try apple cider vinegar for the pain. They didn't say to dilute it. I did do some research and found various suggestions as to how to take it thank goodness, or I could have burned my esophagus. I take two teaspoons of the vinegar (and that's teaspoons-NOT Tablespoons) with 2 or 4 oz of water (that's one-quarter cup or one-half cup of water) and I put in 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. To be honest I was surprised that it helped, but it did! That's why I still take it.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2592968 on Dec 02, 2010

This product has helped me in so many ways. I'm in menopause and I felt my whole system wasn't working right. This product has helped my allergies, headaches, digestion and overall energy level. I take two tablespoons per day in a glass of hot water. It tastes good and is a good price for such a high quality product.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2851255 on Feb 23, 2012

So much better than the typical Heinz stuff. I use it as a rinse for my hair and it left my curls super soft and moisturized. Definitely recommend.

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 26, 2014

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. Another supplement you should take for fighting colds/flus is vitamin D3. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on vitamin D. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" like Bragg for the real health benefits.

Discontinued???

Posted by 5473090696564588390 on May 24, 2015

I finally got used to the taste of this and the benefits and now IHerb discontinues it! I am so disappointed. You can't find this in many stores and Iherb had the best price online for it. So upset about this! Please get it back!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 20, 2009

This stuff has cured my so called "Acid Reflux" disease as diagnosed by my ex-doctor, so he could put me on all of the drugs, which cured nothing, but made everything worse. I highly recommend this.I take 2 tsp a day.

good

Posted by Reviewer2598976 on Nov 16, 2008

helping me with weight loss

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3047640 on Apr 09, 2009

I've used this product for years and was glad to find it here. It has multiple uses. I use it a lot when I feel a sore throat beginning. I put a spoonful in a cup of water and sip it.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2299879 on Apr 26, 2011

My mother told me about this specific apple-cider with "Mother," for years. At first, it was hard to wrap my mind around this concept, but after using it for a month, all I can say is my "digestion" has significantly improved. I highly recommend it!