Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bad batch

Posted by Reviewer2230064 From New Jersey on May 20, 2008

Ordinarily very good as far as vinegar goes, but this time got a bad batch in leaky (though still sealed) bottles. Had strange almost sulfur-like taste. Normally quite a good product and first time in years of use have ever had this problem. iHerb refunded purchase price.

BOTTLE CAP BROKEN

Posted by Reviewer2407844 From Louisiana on Jan 31, 2011

I have used this product but could not use this one because cap was broken and I was afraid to use it. IHerb refunded my money, but I was still without product. This was the second time the cap was broken when I ordered this product. The first time I didn't say anything, so now I don't think I will order this product from IHerb again. I am otherwise very satisfied with IHerb.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2387496 From Oklahoma on Oct 27, 2008

I have not tried due to the warnings found on earth clinic folk remedies . . . and although I need to alkaline my body I will not risk the side effects!

Not seen big change

Posted by 4875325032204571436 on Jun 22, 2013

I am using this for last 20 days but didn't find much change.

I can't do it

Posted by 4853475420111188441 on Sep 12, 2013

I drank this once in warm water and it's Not pleasant and not worth doing again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »