Keeps my pH balanced

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I use those pH tester strips now and then and as long as I put a little squirt of this in my water and drink throughout the day my body pH stays within the middle-range. It doesn't taste too bad in small amounts (with water).

Works wonders

Posted by cristal on Sep 29, 2010

We use this for acid-indigestion; for sore throats (mixed with honey to coat throat...nasty, but it works); even for facial toners.

GREAT PRODUCT a YES

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

I read a lot of literature years ago on how good and important Raw Organic ACV is good for you. It can't hurt your body and its only good for you. I have varicose veins in my legs and twice a day, every day I put the ACV on cotton and rub my entire legs to just above my knees and I also drink some. I pour at least a tsp or more in a glass of water or a healthy drink and drink it. You need to get it into your system to help. Read a book on it. There are many good reasons why this ACV is good for your body. Remember - It Can Not Hurt You.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 15, 2011

Very fresh apple flavour, bright and zingy. Use as both a health drink with water, and in salad dressing.

Good internal cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Apr 04, 2011

Helps clear up arthritic deposits, cleans up the lymph system, have the sense it helps prevent stones and plaque from getting a start. I take 1 tablespoon in some water before meals twice a day. When the cleansing makes my joints or muscles ache or hurt, I take a capsule of marshmallow root with the vinegar-water mix.

Bragg apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1968178 on Mar 23, 2010

It's a great product! My feet feel so much better since taking it, I have heel spurs. It doesn't taste that bad either like I thought it would. Grand Blanc, MI

Natural and great for you

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I use this on food and take it on its own for acid reflux and it's fantastic that it's unfiltered. It can cause a problem if you have candida but I find as long as you don't take it too often it's ok.

flavorful

Posted by 5441736138966200227 on Jun 25, 2012

Delicious mixed with melted raw honey as a healthy drink

This is health in bottle

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Drink this sparingly throughout the day and you'll find your energy levels and digestion will be optimal.

many uses

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Dec 26, 2011

2 TBS in an 8oz glass of water a few times a week balances my PH level. Also, some on a cotton ball immediately after getting a bug bite helps with the sting and the itching. There are so many uses for Bragg vinegar.