Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 15, 2011

Very fresh apple flavour, bright and zingy. Use as both a health drink with water, and in salad dressing.

GREAT PRODUCT a YES

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

I read a lot of literature years ago on how good and important Raw Organic ACV is good for you. It can't hurt your body and its only good for you. I have varicose veins in my legs and twice a day, every day I put the ACV on cotton and rub my entire legs to just above my knees and I also drink some. I pour at least a tsp or more in a glass of water or a healthy drink and drink it. You need to get it into your system to help. Read a book on it. There are many good reasons why this ACV is good for your body. Remember - It Can Not Hurt You.

Great product very beneficial

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Jul 03, 2012

This is one of the few products everybody in my household uses it simply works and does what the internet says its supposed to one of the greatest benefits I have had from this is weight loss without effort.

Keeps my pH balanced

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I use those pH tester strips now and then and as long as I put a little squirt of this in my water and drink throughout the day my body pH stays within the middle-range. It doesn't taste too bad in small amounts (with water).

Healthy vinegar!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Raw organic apple cider has the 'mother' of vinegar that makes it so beneficial. The 'mother' is the sediment you see on the bottom of the jar which is made up of healthy bacteria and living nutrients. Distilled processed vinegars have been stripped of these nutrients. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar tastes great with olive oil on fresh cooked chopped beets.

THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use this stuff on my skin, works great for acne and just overall good for my skin. Also use it as a natural deodorant, antacid, lots of stuff. Huge bottle, great price.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This is actually one of my fav products from iherb, i started using it about a year ago and don't plan to ever stop. I use it for cooking, cleaning, beauty recipes, and along with honey for health.

ACV addicted

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

I drink a little ACV every morning with water upon waking and I don't feel the same if I skip it. This size is ideal since I use it for drinking, on salads, in dips, cooking in general, and on spots that appear on my face every so often. I recommend this product to all!

ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by 5103906271227379712 on Sep 25, 2013

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!

No kitchen should be without

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Be it drinking for health reasons, baking, cooking, dressings or soaking fruit/veg to remove pesticides and icky stuff, this is a must in any healthy kitchen.