BSN, Cellmass, Post-Training/Nighttime Mass & Recovery Activator, Artic Berry, 1.76 lb (800 g) (Discontinued Item)

Essential

Posted by zoso52 on Mar 19, 2011

I would put this in the must have group along with jack3d,a good BCAA and optimum`s whey protein!I am on my second tub with another ready to go.It`s one of those rare products that delivers on it`s promise,if your serious about your training and goals i would recommend you try it!.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2299434 on Apr 05, 2011

I am very satisfied, good taste and dissolves well. I noticed a better recovering, more strength e some lean mass gain.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2756447 on Mar 29, 2011

A+

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2982475 on Mar 13, 2012

Still not sure of the effect of this, but I'll keep on having it in my diet and we'll see if I notice anything.