I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! OUTSTANDING TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Apr 15, 2011

You will hardly believe your taste buds. Every-time I drink it I think I am drinking coffee. Wow. I love it and will buy it again and again. I am telling all my family and friends about this wonderful product. The price is awesome too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1539304 on May 10, 2011

Excellent replacement for coffee. Good flavor, no cons!

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer2093985 on Sep 23, 2011

It is the first coffee substitute I have tried that really tastes like coffee. I will be ordering more!

A cozy cocoa/coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer1435477 on Sep 11, 2011

This is as far as I'm concerned, the best tasting of the coffee substitutes - no, it doesn't taste like coffee, but it has that same sense of "substance" to it. THe taste is great - if it were organic I'd give it five stars.

CAFIX good for those with IC

Posted by Reviewer3177059 on Feb 04, 2012

Cafix is a blessing to those who have bladder problems. It is flavorful and satisfying. I always loved coffee, but since I cannot tolerate it, Cafix is a great substitute. Thank you.

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer3023137 on Feb 05, 2012

This product tastes the closest to coffee that I have tried :)

Instant Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I like this product even better than Pero, and I like Pero! This comes in crystals, and for some reason they dissolve better than the powder.

A lifesaver for me!

Posted by 5575551439682385061 on May 16, 2012

I love this product. I have had to give up coffee due to stomach problems. This has been a perfect substitute for me. It tastes exactly like an instant coffee to me and has caused absolutely no stomach issues for me. I can drink a cup before bed and sleep like a baby. I anticipate using this product for as long as I can get it. I put a container full in my purse and order a cup of hot water if I go out. I hated giving up coffee and this has been a lifesaver for me. The product arrived promptly and in good condition with even a little sample of marmalade. Thanks so much!

One of my all time favorite products

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jun 07, 2012

I use this almost everyday, all year. Its my subsitute for 'Postem' which is not available any more. I use a spoonful in hot soy or almond milk, yum! And when it's hot out, I keep a diluted syrup of 1/4 Cup Cafix disolved in 2 cups of hot water in the fridge. Add a little to lemonade and you have the perfect summer drink. Healthy and tasty as well. Love it!

Most Like Instant Coffee

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and the one in the "can" and Pero. Out of the three this one is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. The other ones I tried seem to make the liquid just a touch thicker.