Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 From Texas on Mar 06, 2013

I have used self tanners before. The only one I could ever find that seemed to work the best for my skin color (fair-neutral skin tone - I have blue eyes and brown hair) was by Nivea fair-med because it gave a glow but didn't leave streaks or make me orange. HOWEVER, it was not all natural and I didn't like feeling like I was putting all those chemicals on my body, especially on my face. I bought this to try it out thinking it would streak or stain. NOT AT ALL - After only one application I noticed just a subtle bit of color and it was not streaky at all!! I wanted just a little color because I don't like to look unnatural. I worked on my face too and did not give me any breakouts! and I am prone to oily skin on the face. If you have medium to darker skin, this may not give you enough color though.

Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1970799 From Ukraine on Aug 26, 2012

love it! it's the best self tanner I used ever

Best Best best fake tan ever

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 02, 2013

I have tried them all. I've been using fake tan for 15 years and this one is the best. It doesn't leave a sticky residue which I am always impressed by after every application. The color is REALLY natural looking. I'll never use anything else. It does have a tropical fragrance but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my sheets stink. I used to use the sprays so at first, I was hesitant to use a cream. So I use disposable surgical cloves to apply it so I don't get all over my hands and under my nails which I think really helps. Sounds like a lot of effort but its much easier in the long run.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach From Australia on Nov 14, 2012

A self tanner that doesn't smell of DHA and still works. Will give a natural tan not very dark so good for my pale skin. Clean ingredients. Didn't give 5 stars as the cream is a bit rich and doesn't aborb easily + stays white on the skin until absorbed, it is a significant flaw of the product. I don't use it on the face; prefer to use LifeFlo self tanner on the face. Use it on my legs. Smells very nice. Thumbs up for iHerb: great service, prices, shipping rates.

Not as tan as I would like

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Sep 15, 2011

Well, I did not expect much since this has only 6 or so ingredients, but thought I would give this a shot anyway. The color takes a full 24 hours to fully develope and it does state that on the jar. It smells wonderful....kinda tropical. It's a cream like texture, so it is difficult to rub in. It looks tinted but it's not. The final color after 24 hours is very light and only lasts for about two days. Onward and forward to search for another self tanner.