Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1042413 on Mar 10, 2010

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

My kids love these

Posted by Reviewer1376356 on Sep 23, 2009

I have tried other forms of DHA, and I like this the best. My kids get a therapeutic amount in a form that is easy to "pop in their mouths" and go...there is another type with a strawberry taste, but they needed to take 3 or 4 pills to get the same amount of DHA, etc. This is much easier and cheaper!

my kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys love their DHA! my oldes is more focus while doing home. not bad! and of course, i herb is the icing on the cake, love them!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1562105 on Feb 08, 2010

While these are not as tasty as the other children's chewable DHA, these are a much better value given that only 1 soft gel is required to get this amount of DHA/EPA. That said, these are abit chewy and do not taste as good as the others but my 2 young boys do not complain. I will be purchasing these again.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 24, 2009

These are the only fish oil my kids will take and my boys are particular. They don't mind the little orange fish burps they sometimes get. They like to take them, that in it's self is fantastic. I will continue to purchase.

Thanks for iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2346805 on May 02, 2009

Not only are you more responsibly priced than the health food store where we purchased the DHA before, but it is sent in a short period of time. Through your site we are able to buy it for almost 1/2 the price! Thank you for that especially in these economically challenging times! Thanks, Sue

Good for kids

Posted by 4654535620414591391 on May 30, 2012

Smells good, not bad fish taste. My 7 yr. old daughter loves these.

Good Way to get Omega 3 in kids.

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Mar 03, 2010

My son (9 yrs) swallows them very easily, it curbs the mild eczema that he gets in winter. Good price.

Kids opion

Posted by 4691541739117199151 on Sep 07, 2013

Flavour is sour, the kids didnt like them. But good value for money.

Bursting 'Fish' flavour

Posted by Reviewer3341309 on Jul 17, 2012

The look on my daughters face after she chewed one of these. Tried to get her to swallow one but she complained that it was too big. Gummies are chewable, soft gels are not. I tried one myself and had to spit out the hard casing.