Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

Great value...high quality product

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Sep 23, 2010

Great value...high quality product

Good except for the gelatine

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

who knows

Posted by 5501055847438313373 on Nov 23, 2013

so hard for me to tell if a supplement is good or not

Seems like a good product

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Bought this as the concentration seems good. Seems to work well to protect my teeth as well

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1197808 on Oct 24, 2007

A winner nice supplement.

Not Fishy here

Posted by Reviewer1752734 on Nov 17, 2007

The pills do not leave strong fishy taste, nor does the flavor come back as other pills I've taken.

Carlson's Cod Liver oil super 1000

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Jan 15, 2008

Just purchased to replace the liquid, not sure how good this will be yet, but like that the dosage is higher.

Softgels rather than liquid.

Posted by Reviewer2126638 on Apr 06, 2008

My husband prefers the softgels, as he doesn't like tasting the liquid.

Best Value

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on Jul 10, 2008

Others are more expensive, but this is a great product. It really seemed to help all three of my children become more calm and sleep better. Along with Borage Oil, really helped my daughter's skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »