Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Posted by Reviewer3126160 on Dec 09, 2014

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice!

Posted by Reviewer2092041 on Oct 30, 2014

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice! 3g vitamin c a day, keeps the doctor away!

Best price, standard quality

Posted by Reviewer3176701 on Jul 20, 2013

I and many members of my family and friends have been taking this for years. Best price we could find including shipping. It has slightly bitter taste (just as it should have according to what it is). If you are looking for Calcium Ascorbate, you found it.

Easy vitamin C

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Simply in juice or water, disolves fast, good taste. I will switch to Source Naturals Wellness C-1000 because I forget to take it. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

the easy, economical choice

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Jan 04, 2013

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

Terrible tasting!

Posted by 5110933984946654954 on Nov 18, 2012

I purchased this item as another review said it tasted OK. It is actually not very pleasurable to take at all. I put a small scoop in the back of my throat and then down some water. It is a great quality item and a good alternative to Ester C (which is derived from corn, I am told).

Well...

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Aug 01, 2012

A good label, a good product, but like all preparations of the same, the contents do not completely dissolve in water.

Still waiting to try.

Posted by Reviewer3304253 on Dec 24, 2011

Havent opened the packet yet, but it seems like very nice value. I guess it cant be any worse than the other similar products so should be a good deal.

Cheap and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3242804 on Dec 15, 2011

This product is cost effective when calculated at $ per mg of vitamin C. Moreover, I easy to prepare and I give it to my children in the milk glas in the morning, so it easy to take.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »