• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

User response Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2507760 on Jan 08, 2010

I've used this product during the winter months for a couple of years. Not bad taste, as pure and quality product as you can obtain. There are cheaper alternatives, but for the little you use, the price is not a major factor.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1470550 on Feb 08, 2010

Like the taste. Just forgetting to drink it.

Cod Liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1078246 on Oct 06, 2009

Even my kids like it!!!

Yummy cod liver oil!

Posted by Reviewer2957746 on Oct 26, 2009

Great taste. Great product. Enough said.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1710874 on Apr 12, 2008

without the yucky taste

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Apr 15, 2008

Carlson Cod Liver Oil is easy to take and has given me improvement in several health issues.

carlson cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1605146 on May 28, 2008

great products, quick delivery I will continue to order from iherb.

Carlson brand

Posted by Reviewer3295732 on Jul 24, 2007

Tastes great!!

Life Saving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 21, 2015

This stuff made my joints and bones and muscles quit hurting as much as they were. I have only been taking this for three weeks and I feel immense relief from pain. I also am taking astaxanthin along with this CLO. I take 12mg of astaxanthin along with 2 teaspoons CLO each day to get rid of my aches and pains. It works. I was taking the 12mg of astaxanthin a day by itself and got partial relief from aches and pains and then I added Carlson's Cod Liver Oil and just like magic by body pain is just about all gone. It is getting better day after day. I think CLO is essential for good and greater health benefits. I will never be without this again. It has worked so quick and so well in just less then a month that I can't wait till I have been taking this for a few more months. I bet I will be completely pain free in a few more months. I am so glad and thankful for iherb and their prices and huge selections and the shipping selections.

Fish oil for cognitive performance

Posted by 5725676307595110421 on Apr 09, 2016

I am a university student and I tried fish oil to enhance my memory. The difference is observable and the taste of the product is very mild, it has become a habit for me and in general I do not think about it.