New To iHerb?

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Easy way to get your fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3058134 on Nov 08, 2008

I have sinus issues, fungal/candida problems, hormone imbalances and mild depression. One of the things my doctor told me to take is cod liver oil. This is more easily digestable than capsules, and you only have to take one tsp per day - as opposed to a bunch of pills. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, as well. In a short time I can already tell a difference in my mood. It's hard to explain but I just feel calmer and more peaceful. As a side note - I gave cod liver oil to my daughter when she was young and it totally stopped her recurring ear infections. I have put both my kids (13 and 11) back on it to help them fight off viruses this winter.

Vitamin D too!

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 06, 2008

Took up Dr Mercola's recommendation once again and he's yet to let me down! He recommends this during the winter months esp since we don't get enough sun in the winter time hence our Vitamin D stores are low in our body. This Codliver oil gives you both the omega 3's and the Vitamin D; kills 2 birds with one stone! amazing product. helps with my bowel regularity as well!

Alean"s thoughts

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Nov 27, 2007

Dr Mercola recommends this brand of cod liver oil. This works for me I have no joint pain

Brain Mets

Posted by Reviewer3049165 on Oct 21, 2008

Took 3 TBS from the start of radiation until the end. Then dropped to 2 TBS when I spotted a small bruise. Doctor intructed me to cut back if I noticed bruising, I have been on 2 TBS for 6 months with no bruising and blood work count is fine. The cod liver oil really helps keep the inflammation down along with Boswellia AKA Plus by True Botanica, 1 3X a day.

Carlson's Lemon flavored Cod Liver Oil is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1673283 on Mar 16, 2009

In an effort to improve my health, and particularly the inflammation of my diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, I came across this product about three years ago. At first I was hesitant to try it because I had taken cod liver oil capsules that had left a bad burp-back taste in my mouth. But after reading reviews such as this one, with people saying how pleasant it tasted, I decided to try it... and they were absolutely right! I have taken it off-and-on since then, and I must say that iHerbs price is very competitive. The last time I bought it at Whole Foods, I believe it had gone up to $36.00/500 ml bottle. If you are looking for an excellent product of this kind, give it a try. Just remember to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and you shouldn't experience any aftertaste.