• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1154280 on Apr 05, 2011

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil helping me to keep my cholesterol under control

Great

Posted by Reviewer2524704 on Sep 01, 2011

I meant to order the lemon flavor but found that using fresh grapefruit to mask the tast works perfect. Just pretend your taking a shot of Booze and chase w/ the fruit slice. You cannot even task the fish oil. I highly recommend this as the 1 and only supplement you need to stay young, healthy and full of energy!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 06, 2011

My doctor recommended this brand and I have been using it for over five years. It helps with my arthritis and overall feeling in good health.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Oct 02, 2011

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1332275 on Nov 08, 2009

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

Best preventative medicine

Posted by Reviewer1266906 on Nov 23, 2009

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

no doubful flavoring

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 24, 2009

i chossed this one because there is no doubting flavor... it taste just like it should, fish oil. not bad at all. good price too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

This is the best way to get cod liver oil. This was more ecomonical than my local store.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, regular flavor

Posted by Reviewer1562663 on Jun 16, 2010

It helps lower cholesterol. It makes you have a healthy day. Excellent.

norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1989279 on Aug 05, 2009

Seems to work well for arthritis

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »