See Price in Cart

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1154280 on Apr 05, 2011

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil helping me to keep my cholesterol under control

Great

Posted by Reviewer2524704 on Sep 01, 2011

I meant to order the lemon flavor but found that using fresh grapefruit to mask the tast works perfect. Just pretend your taking a shot of Booze and chase w/ the fruit slice. You cannot even task the fish oil. I highly recommend this as the 1 and only supplement you need to stay young, healthy and full of energy!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Sep 06, 2011

My doctor recommended this brand and I have been using it for over five years. It helps with my arthritis and overall feeling in good health.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Oct 02, 2011

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3110139 on Aug 12, 2008

Excellent service, received in Ottawa 24 hrs after placing the order. Tax and brokers fees were unexpected but only brought the per bottle cost on ten bottles to $30.00 which is still much cheaper than can be bought for in Ottawa, Canada. I will be a return customer. Mike

Carlson Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2415068 on Oct 14, 2008

Excellent product, very timely shipping and careful packaging . . . thank you!

ordered item

Posted by Reviewer2970499 on Nov 06, 2008

My order was processed very quickly and I received it at my home in a timely manner

the finest

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jun 05, 2009

highest quality. love it

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1332275 on Nov 08, 2009

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

Best preventative medicine

Posted by Reviewer1266906 on Nov 23, 2009

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »