Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU Palmitate, 240 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU, 240 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1606503 From California on Jul 01, 2010

I really like Carlson Labs 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate Vitamin-A soft gels. I don’t know if I missed them here on Iherb’s website so I went with the 15,000 IU SG’s. If your a first timer trying vitamin-A I recommend retinyl palmitate instead of beta carotene. I take it for skin health and it works for me

Posted by Reviewer2737235 From Virginia on Feb 01, 2009

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

Vitamin A Palmitate

Posted by Reviewer2139823 From Maine on Jun 22, 2009

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3025850 From France on Jan 05, 2012

I love this vitamin A by Carlson. It is the only one which I find effective. I was severely deficient in vitamin A and after taking this for three months my blood vitamin A levels are back up to high normal. This is the only product which has helped me.

Great product, the real thing, fresh and new at great price.

Posted by Reviewer2839846 From New York on Dec 16, 2011

This is the first time ordered from iHerb, a recent discovery online and I will order again. They offer great products at low prices, highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »