Effective

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Was surprised by the small tub of detergent but it does pack a punch. Use according to instructions and clothes will come out clean and odour free. However, when I went to check it's safety and eco-friendliness on EWG, it was rated a D. Thinking twice about using it now as would like it to be safer and natural.

non toxic!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011

be careful not to use too much, it leaves white marks on clothes that are hard to come off!!!! otherwise, it cleanses well,smells fresh.

Big surprise in a small package!

Posted by 5760800377973096638 on Sep 19, 2012

I was upset when this arrived because it was so small. I used 1 tablespoon to do a whole load! There were plenty of suds and the clothes came out clean. I couldn't believe that such a small amount washed so many clothes! The container states that it will wash 80 loads...I am marking the container every time I use it to test this claim.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3148893 on Dec 08, 2011

LOVE Charlie's soap! It has been the only product that has been able to get my husbands work clothes clean and I love how clean the babys MCN's are now too

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1712555 on Dec 08, 2011

I was told by a friend that Charlies was the bizz for mcn's - I wasn't sure I believed her, but gave it a try anyway, it is amazing - no marks or smells are left after a charlies wash, I am totally sold and recommend it to everyone!!

Favorite ingred in homemade laundry soap

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Nov 06, 2011

When I added a 1/2 cup of this to my homemade laundry detergent (grated soap, borax, washing soda, water), I had no more problems with my clothes not smelling fresh and clean--even the summertime sweaty gardening clothes!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1076832 on Feb 07, 2012

I LOVE THIS SOAP FOR BABY AND PLANET, TOO!

so far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2534477 on Dec 26, 2011

use on my cloth diapers, so far so good. also, you only need to use 1 tablespoon even for large loads, so its pretty good bang for your buck, approx 80 loads!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012

This product is fantastic, just one tablespoon even in a full load of washing cleans them beautifully. My husband comes home with greese on his clothes and it cleans them no problem and with a lovely fresh clean smell, not a hint of body odour. I use a front loader and it is perfect, I highly recommend Charlie's laundry powder!

Review of Charlies soap

Posted by Reviewer1751826 on Dec 28, 2011

Quick delivery to AUS. 1 week great product love it want to be able to stock it in my store and buy at wholesale prices.