Used it before, but find out it has grapefruit seed extract which has benzethonium chloride

Posted by Reviewer2188886 on Sep 28, 2013

So will stop use.

My toddler loves the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009

My 15 month old drinks this right up each day! My pediatrician has done lots of research on vitamin companies and highly recommends this one!

My son dislikes the taste

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

My son dont seem to like the taste... Still cant find a multivitamin supplement with taste my son will like... But this is very adequate in terms of the types of vit/minerals. Just lack iron. Not a big deal thou, cuz alot of baby cereals are fortified with iron. My son likes tofu too, which has iron too. So overall ok. 3 stars cuz i have to force my son to eat this due to taste. As for health, just started so cant comment much.

complete infant multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1776557 on May 08, 2009

My son was diagnosed with an allergy to the cow's milk protein, so he could not drink formula.In order to supplement his diet, I was instructed to give him a multi vitamin, after looking at several I bought this one, because it has calcium, vitamins and minerals, plus it is designed to be used in infants and toddlers. Comparing all of the multivitamins I evaluated, this one was the most complete.

浓浓的橙子味,宝宝很喜欢喝 strong organge flavor, my baby love it

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jul 20, 2012

玻璃瓶的23种维生素,很浓的橙子味,我家宝贝每次喝一小勺,可以喝很长时间,效果嘛,不太清楚,只要孩子别太缺了就行,呵呵。 glass bottle of multi vitamin, strong orange flavor, my baby usually take a small teapon 2-3 days. This bottle can last a long time. The effect is unkonwable.

非常棒的宝宝维生素

Posted by BBxiaoxiao on Apr 12, 2013

23种宝贝生长发育的维生素和矿物质,成分比例合理,天然原料,液体配方,果汁一样的口感,宝宝身体棒,预防流感不过敏,妈妈们的最好选择。 23 baby growth and development of vitamins and minerals, the proportion of ingredients reasonable, natural materials, liquid formula, juice taste like, baby good health, prevention of influenza is not allergic, mother's choice.

good

Posted by Reviewer2124839 on Jan 16, 2012

good

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2220443 on Oct 27, 2016

My kids can tolerate this, and its full of the nutrients they need!

Very pleased with this

Posted by Reviewer2222699 on Aug 21, 2012

Our toddler will ask for more, she must like the taste.

Very cheap price to buy from Iherb.com

Posted by Reviewer2485049 on Aug 23, 2012

Very cheap price to buy from Iherb.com This product in Thailand is very expensive and available in some hospitals only....