Good health supplement

Posted by StellaLim on Jun 18, 2012

Buy it for my sons and I believe it works.

Good

Posted by 5088946399663463160 on Sep 12, 2012

So far so good

Great supplement for children. Childlife is a brand that I trust for many years!

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great supplements for children but can get abit messy due to its powder form. I normally add it to mixed in juices . Since my kid is older now, I have switch to the chewable tablet form with cherry taste. It's quite a big tablet so for younger kids must be caution , best to cut it smaller and ensure they chew well . My son likes it.

Great value for money!

Posted by Reviewer3297207 on Apr 23, 2013

I'll just add it to my kid's milk or drinks!

good

Posted by 5563620525939983738 on Dec 13, 2012

still havent give it to my baby since his digestive system turns good..

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Dec 26, 2008

Quite tasty and both my children are able to take the powder without any difficulty. It seems to boost their immunity as they bounce back from minor ailments very speedily.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1507714 on Jan 10, 2009

I incorporate this in my 11yr. old daughter's liquid vitimins in the mornings. She is a pre-mature child and I want to give her chance to build her immune system safely. I am pleased with this product, this is my first time ordering this brand, and I will continue to do so.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Sep 05, 2010

My 3 yr old is on this since she was around 18 mths & with the start of childcares -i feel that its essential to give a little help on the immunity department so that childhood diseases are kept on 'fast recover' & 'mild outbreak' instead of full blown or often illnesses.

Doesnt Notice Any Difference To His Food.

Posted by Reviewer1663573 on Sep 20, 2010

My son is a fussy eater. He will take rice/ noodles with just gravy/ soup. All i have to do is mix the powder in his food and he doesnt notice it.

Childlife Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3031942 on Nov 01, 2010

My child has been taking Childlife Colostrum since early this year when she start attending fullday school. This has helped build up her immunity.