just amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Mar 23, 2016

I couldn't even imagine it will do this good to the skin! my skin is combined, and I can't use oily creams- but this one is something different! even as a morning cream- absorbs fully, leaves the skin smooth and hydrated, good base for a make up. I am sure that if I could put it 6 times a day as recommended (and not 3)- it would do miracles.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Beauty Facial Cream, 2 oz

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 01, 2016

Brilliant facial cream! Really makes my dry / dehydrated skin dewy and moisturised. My holy grail from now on!

Different

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 09, 2016

This cream is surprisingly different. I ordered it because of it's natural ingredients and reasonable price. I was looking for something alcohol free, which is really hard to find! This product has a strange appearance, it's kind of green, thick and smelly. You can definitely tell it's natural. For these reasons if you are expecting a white fluffy cream you might not like it. I like to use it at night because of it's strong smell and it leaves my skin very smooth in the morning. It is certainly a great quality product.

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jun 02, 2015

I have combination skin. This cream makes it healthy, smooth and does not clog pores. I use it every night (not six times as recommended). It is one of the best creams i've ever had. It has a distinctive herbal scent some people may dislike, but the cream is very effective. The cream is a base of beeswax and olive oil mixed with some other herbs and essential oils. No chemicals added.

too heavy

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

Too thick and my face still felt dry

Fragrance fail

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 04, 2015

This absorbed quickly into my tissue-paper, crinkly dry skin. The dusty floral aroma was not pleasant or easily removed. Gave this a try because I depend on Christopher's Complete Tissue and Bone Ointment for healing skin injuries, but it's too oily to use as a daytime facial moisturizer.

I just gave to my mom!!

Posted by 5509551459909304211 on Dec 27, 2014

非常油膩~一點不好推~一點都不保隰 氣味難聞~絕不會回購~

Sandy

Posted by 5395750819082612810 on Apr 28, 2014

my skin feels softer since using this cream

FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013

My sister and i have a combination/oily face skin and we use this for a few weeks and loved it. Initially, this cream does makes our skin very oily because it cannot absorb very well. HOWEVER, WE CHANGE THE WAY WE APPLY THIS CREAM BY WARM IT UP BY RUBBING it WITH OUR HANDS AND THEN APPLY IT. It absorb really fast and works like a charm!!!!!!! This cream shrink the pores, even toned the skin and slowly fading out my brown spot and freckles!!!! I am so impressed!!!!! I can't help but to compare this cream with my previous Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and my SK-II Stempower Cream and i honestly said that this Dr. Christopher's Beauty Cream is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!!! It's so versatile that i even used it as my eye cream and apply it to my dry nails cuticle. Extremely pleased with this beauty cream and highly recommended it. :D

So thick, creamy, effective and nourishing! A miracle for super dry skin.

Posted by 4809125393737175667 on Nov 21, 2013

As a life long eczema sufferer I have to deal with extremely dry skin. My face has a mix of dry skin, eczema and mild acne. I apply this gift from the heavens on after showers, before sleep and when I was up and honestly the texture and appearance of my face has never been better. Despite being so rich and filled with essential oils it has never broken me out. I think the smell is lovely too, so strong and herby. I can't believe it's out of stock , I've already gone through 2 tubs! I would definitely recommend this facial cream! I never write reviews so this must mean something! Good luck!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »