Christopher's Original Formulas, Kid-e-Calc, Calcium Formula, 2 fl oz

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Feb 10, 2014

I don't know, it doesn't mention amount on the label from calcium. I'm just hope it covers the needs of my kids. Next time I try another product. It's important to give calcium with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.

Great for kids

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Aug 10, 2014

This calcium formula has been helping my child growing very well. Must go with the Kid-e-Col formula

kid-e-calcium

Posted by 5501448693688373878 on Jan 22, 2015

I use to buy from other website but it take a long time to received my goods, so i try out iHerb to my surprise 10 bottles received within seven days,well package,good product for kids growth in height,strongly recommended to kids in growing stage,definitely will buy from iHerb again.

3yr old takes it joyfully

Posted by 5495128837870586350 on Apr 25, 2015

I use this to complement calcium intake for my son, as I took him out of cow's milk (almost 1.5 gallons a week :$) as pediatrist recommended due to some allergies related to specially cows milk not dairy. He says it tastes like honey :) and as soon as I show him he opens up and even asks for more. I give him once at day during night. And sometimes when he doesn't has lots of other calcium intake I give it the twice a day 5 drops.

Natural

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Mar 11, 2015

Very good product,tastes good, however my children are not keen and i had difficulty getting them to take it, ended up taking it myself.