Cleans veggies and everything else

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

Wow! this really is a multi-purpose product to have handy in your kitchen. It not only gets your produce clean in a natural way, but its good for cleaning up marks and stains around the kitchen and for getting sticky, waxy, stubborn stuff off your hands, like when you have been pruning trees without gloves. I've got into the habit of grabbing this before my other multi-purpose cleaner. It sits on my sink and gets used often, but a little goes a long way. I've already bought its replacement, but will order more when that one runs out.

good

Posted by 5085178113203000760 on Jun 01, 2015

seems to work

Works great!

Posted by susanharsh on May 12, 2015

So far so good with cleaning everything from apples and plums to berries and celery.

Great stuff

Posted by 4619176849854111335 on Mar 07, 2015

Washing my fruit and veg with this works great. Only thing that I would change is the type of spray. I would like more fine spray as the veggie wash just drips once its sprayed on from the produce.

Clean fruits in no time!

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

It is a peace of mind to have my fruits cleanse from all the residues. I can tell the difference especially when i use it for grapes. All those white wax that are usually so hard to remove is completely removed in just a rub. And the liquid turns brown every time! Will wash anything with it first from now on.

indispensable

Posted by 4812613039928425707 on Jan 04, 2015

funciona, limpìa muy bien frutas y verdhortalizas

cleans well

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

a powerful veggie cleaner, use gloves as i found it dried out my hands pretty harsley but sure kept my fruits & veg clear from wax, insects

Great spray bottle

Posted by 5372197635967819153 on Nov 13, 2014

Love the fact that it comes in a handy spray bottle. A little goes a long way.

Citrus Magic Veggi Wash

Posted by 5476975401740222942 on Oct 13, 2014

I have used other products which do the same thing, but I believe this product is far better than the others I have used. I will continue to use the product because I believe it is safe and does an excellent job.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 01, 2014

I really recommend this spray!