Money saver!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very good product, money saver! I wash all the fruit and vegetables that I don't buy organic with that and you can feel it on the surface of the fruit that wax and all the chemicals are removed. It has a citrus smell, which is fine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Veggie Wash Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2264239 on May 06, 2009

The Veggie Wash rocks! We use it to clean all our fresh fruit and veggies and even to clean our cutting boards and counter tops. Great stuff and reasonably priced. Way to go iherb.com. From a very happy camper!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2938582 on Nov 18, 2009

I really like this product and definitely feel better about eating my fruits (especially apples) after I use this. I can't afford all organic, so using this is the next best thing.

Don't wash veggies without it

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Sep 05, 2009

I use this on all veggies. Especially if I have to buy genetically engineered, waxy produce from the ordinary grocery store. It strips the wax and germs right off. Otherwise, always buy organic and just rinse veggies with unchlorinated fresh water.

magic

Posted by Reviewer2085586 on Jul 27, 2011

This green puddle which comes from my orange tomatoes after veggie wash impresses me a lot) so will definitely reorder

Works awesome on cleaning! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information! ♥♥♥

Posted by gettingwell on Sep 05, 2013

I just got this and used it as soon as I could. This worked very well on cleaning the lemon I had. I could feel the difference and it did not feel waxy like it had before. Although they seem like a nuisance, the stickers or labels attached to fruit and some vegetables have more of a function than helping scan the price at the checkout stand. The PLU, tells you how the fruit was grown. By reading the PLU, you can tell if the fruit was genetically modified, organically grown or produced with chemical fertilizers, fungicides, or herbicides. This is very important and brings home the real need for a veggie wash. If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “8″, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. If there are five numbers in the PLU, and the number starts with “9″, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. However, you would still want to wash these as well.

Cleans veggies and everything else

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

Wow! this really is a multi-purpose product to have handy in your kitchen. It not only gets your produce clean in a natural way, but its good for cleaning up marks and stains around the kitchen and for getting sticky, waxy, stubborn stuff off your hands, like when you have been pruning trees without gloves. I've got into the habit of grabbing this before my other multi-purpose cleaner. It sits on my sink and gets used often, but a little goes a long way. I've already bought its replacement, but will order more when that one runs out.

Good very good

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

Use it for washing F&V, for cutting boards and for microwave oven. Nice fresh citrus smell.

Super Product

Posted by GrapeGate on Jan 16, 2012

To me there is a big difference between fruits brushed rinsed thoroughly with just water, and fruits brushed with the veggie wash and rinsed off after. The veggie wash pulls the wax and other chemicals right off the apples and grapes with ease. Love it.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012

Very useful for washing grapes (pour some veggie wash into the sink). All of our bought fruits and veggies are going under control of this wash :)