Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Honeysuckle, 4 oz (113 g)

good

Posted by Reviewer1059353 From Kansas on Jan 30, 2010

Love this product, and will purchase again.

Soapy goodness

Posted by 5010772040091165442 on Feb 06, 2014

This is good stuff!

Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

I use this in my hair. Works good but it is not good for everyday use in hair(like all soap bars). I normally don't use soap/shampoo in my hair at all but I use this if I manage to put silicones, wax or too much oil in my hair.

Clearly Natural Honeysuckle Glycerine Soap Is Great!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Aug 22, 2013

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the smell of this soap! The soap cleans good and rinses off clean without leaving any soap residue on the skin. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1035267 on Apr 04, 2012

This glycerine soap works well. This is my favorite of all the scents I purchased. The soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again.