Great Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Jan 28, 2011

Love this flavor but crunchy peanut butter is my favorite.

Great bar!

Posted by Reviewer1859205 on Aug 07, 2011

Great bar. The only "problem" is the shape of it. In my oppinion it would have been better to shape it like a traditional energy bar because I bring them in my backpack when I am training. Extremely fast handling and shipping from iHerb!

not my favortie

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011

it is good, but too sugary for my taste...

cliff bar - macadamia

Posted by Reviewer1202914 on Dec 14, 2011

great taste!

Lovely texture, very sweet

Posted by 5248535302239237492 on Feb 23, 2014

I really enjoy the textured chewy consistency of Clif Bars. This one is another good energy source although a little sweet for me.

it`s ok

Posted by healthseeker on Mar 31, 2014

well... it`s ok but i hate soy protein... actually on a omnivorous raw food diet currently... so prefer raw meat as a protein source

Tastes better than cookies, without weighing me down

Posted by 5109544408689728375 on Oct 16, 2014

Used as pre run fuel, the clif bars are perfect: easy to digest and sustainable energy. White chocolate macademia is my absolute favorite flavour! I also love that the list of ingredients is short and simple.

Love it

Posted by achamilton on Nov 29, 2014

I bought my first Clif bar a bit over a year ago in Australia for almost $4! I loved it but couldn't justify buying them at all regularly until I found iherb. The white chocolate macadamia is one of my favourites. It's sweet, obviously, and you can taste the white chocolate but it's not overpowering. Combined with the buttery crunch of the macadamia it's an absolute winner as far as I'm concerned. My girlfriend prefers a few other flavours, but luckily she's not the one reviewing!

Very sweet

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Aug 18, 2015

The white chocolate macadamia is my husbands favorite clif bar flavour. Mine is the chocolate brownie. I find this one too sickly sweet, still very tasty just not my taste. :) Seems like it's a hit with a lot of people. Definitely try the choc brownie!