A M A Z I N G!!!

Posted by 4971351326869731447 on Apr 26, 2016

These bars are seriously amazing!!!! ahhhh its literally like eating a caramel choc brownie. They are so delicious, they taste too good to be healthy. My favourite flavour by far. Highly recommend.

Crispy delicious chocolatey goodness!

Posted by 5592241625814723552 on Mar 08, 2015

Luna bars are always a treat and this one does not disappoint. Very chocolatey, has a nice dense texture and a crispy crunch when you bite into it (reminds me a little of a rice krispy treat). The reason I give it 4 stars is that the caramel flavour is so mild you can barely notice it. A more accurate description would be something like, 'chocolate nut fudge crisp'. Would be awesome if the caramel was kicked up a notch!

love love it :)

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Nov 01, 2014

So delicious,on of my favorite bars in iherb so far

Luna Caramel Nut Brownie - Good for a Snack

Posted by 5455578407182930951 on Oct 26, 2014

It's nutritious. It's convenient. It's good as a snack. The brownie is dense, but not too sweet. I can't taste the caramel flavour at all.

Delicious!

Posted by 4944927151986511402 on May 19, 2014

Omg so so delicious! I think this is the best bar out of all - it tastes exactly like chocolate but a healthier alternative. But be careful, if you eat 2 bars the calories will match the calories of a chocolate bar (which is what I do sometimes because it's just so addicting haha).

Yam

Posted by Reviewer1998755 on Mar 05, 2012

Yam

So good!

Posted by Reviewer1554953 on Apr 18, 2011

These bars taste great, especially when you want a chocolatey flavour that isn't sickly sweet and isn't too calorific. I received them in the UK 2 weeks after ordering, and although the outer box was very damaged the contents were in perfect condition.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 02, 2010

This is my favourite Luna Bar so far. It really does taste like a brownie.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Feb 10, 2010

It's delicious, filling, and satisfying. I've rarely bought sweets since I started eating these bars.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Aug 28, 2009

This Energy Bar is really delicious. It has a really nice taste, feels good in you're mouth and gives a energykick. And all the good ingriedens. This is defiently the best one I've tasted so far, and i'm up to try more of these!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »