• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

exellent for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012

i love this for travelling, sometimes when we travel we forget about our body lotions, butters o whatever, and this is perfect for that: is small, compact and moisturing; we can't forget it smells like heaven!

good & bad

Posted by Reviewer3353785 on Nov 13, 2008

I really like the ALL NATURAL pure coco butter (there's NOTHING else in it). It really does work without much of a slippery greasy feel. HOWEVER, I do not the packaging. It's literally a fat stick that you have to push up from the bottom to use it.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2921365 on Apr 02, 2009

I love this product. I am 14 weeks pregnant and already am showing. I use the yellow stick day and night. I love it and am hoping it works for me like it worked for my mom when she was pregnant 7 times and has maybe 3 stretch marks.

The Yellow stick that WORKS magic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2842811 on Nov 17, 2011

I work in a hospital and wash my hands all day long. Well I guess you can figure what that does to the surface of my palms. With Cococare my hands look and feel so soft and are the best looking and feeling in years. I have gone to a dermatologist with little success and various medications that would not work. This did the trick. I love you my little Yellow Stick.

It healed the skin in just a few days

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Yummy chocolate smelling pure cocoa butter stick essential for healthy looking skin.

Posted by Leione on Mar 17, 2014

100% pure raw unrefined cocoa butter with no additives, preservatives or colorants. Definitely a must-have. Cocoa butter is really amazing and does wonders for the skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and has spectacular emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, healing, rejuvenating, and restoring properties. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, prevents dryness and dehydration, reduces irritation and inflammation, heals, repairs damaged skin, making it soft, supple, smooth, and radiant, protects against premature aging, not to mention that it has a yummy chocolate aroma. It's also a powerful weapon against stretch marks and scars, helping prevent new ones and minimizing old ones. I love that this cocoa butter comes in the form of a stick, which makes it convenient to use and easy to carry around in a purse. You can use it as a lip balm, eye moisturizer, stretch mark reducer, or just apply to any dry and dehydrated areas of the face and body, such as elbows, knees, feet, etc. I've been using it for a while and can already see the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is smoother and softer, my lips are no longer chapped and sore, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. I'm pretty impressed and would recommend it to anyone with dry and sensitive skin.

I can barely eat it:)

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014

So in love with this cocoa butter.Yes,it's not super comfortable for use,but,after sometime you get use to it:) I apply it on me bode stretches,before i go sleep. Super moisturize and smells like heaven totally recommend! If me review was helpful for you ,please press Yes button thank you !

Good

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on May 31, 2011

It's nice to have natural product which is very convenient to use. Pleasant price. A smell is really too srtong, but it's ok for me)

good butter

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

Good

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 05, 2011

I don't know exactly what I expected, but this wasn't quite it. I have never used pure cocoa butter before, so I didn't know it would be all crumbly and weird...this is sort of difficult to use, not like a normal chapstick at all. But it smells nice (which I expected) and I don't think I can blame the product too much for my ignorance. I do, however, hate that you have to push the stick up (think Push pop ice cream...) and down and that the cap is a flat topped insert thing.