Soy sauce without the nasties

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 29, 2013

Traditional soy sauce made from soy beans wreaks havoc on the body- especially for women's hormones. This alternative is super yummy and good for you!

Healthy and tasty

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Jan 05, 2014

This product is perfect if you are looking for a healthier alternative to soy sauce. I was so happy to discover it! The flavor is even better than regular soy sauce, milder and not that salty.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5620007661124045128 on Feb 23, 2014

what a wonderful alternative! cooks well and gives lots of flavor....no cocoonut taste. Tastes just like soy sauce but without the harmful effects! will continue to purchase this product!

Love it!

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

I've been using this in place of Soy Sauce in recipes and find the flavour to be perfect.

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.

Incredibly Healthy & Yummy on Salads!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Dec 06, 2014

Wow, I'm hooked on their coconut aminos! It's sweet and tastes nothing like coconut. iHerb should really start carrying the 16oz. version because this size is too small, & purchasing the larger version saves money. I found the 8 & the 16oz. on another website at a great price. Yummy Thai-ish Salad Dressing Recipe Toss all the below into a blender: Coconut Aminos Organic fresh lemon or lime juice Organic Rice Vinegar Fresh Organic Ginger Pink Salt The dressing is great on fruit or veggie salads mixed with your favorite lettuce, finely sliced red onion, cilantro, chopped almonds... If you want to add a healthy oil, Nutiva Coconut Oil would be a nice addition. Enjoy!

I would love to order them again

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I am soo dissappointed that iherb stopped carrying this product. It is wonderful for those of us who cannot have soy. It is great drizzled on just about anything. It is a live probiotic product, like raw vinegar.....yippeee you carry it again. Good stuff, just remember it is a raw product so I refrigerate after opening.

Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This has a weird and interesting taste. It's a bit salty/umami - like soy sauce - but it is also quite sweet, so it's almost like a soy sauce mixed with a sweet vinegar. I guess it's not for everyone but it's growing on me and adds a nice edge to my otherwise limited diet.

coconut aminos

Posted by Reviewer2100386 on Mar 18, 2012

great product why is this discontinued so dissappointed

Good alternative to Tamari

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 29, 2012

Just love this product....I use it everywhere as a replacement for Soy Sauce or Tamari.