Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This has a weird and interesting taste. It's a bit salty/umami - like soy sauce - but it is also quite sweet, so it's almost like a soy sauce mixed with a sweet vinegar. I guess it's not for everyone but it's growing on me and adds a nice edge to my otherwise limited diet.

will continue to purchase again and again

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 08, 2015

I think that this tastes even better than regular soy sauce, plus it is much lighter and healthier

Awesome Sauce!

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Apr 06, 2015

Excellent replacement for soy sauce!! Very tasty

If you ate chicken, I would imagine this to be amazing in stir fry.

Posted by gusseting on Apr 02, 2015

I'm still experimenting with this sauce - no complaints, it's just a slightly different, lighter flavour to what I'm used to. Will check out their website/health food sites for more info. fine with shredded stir fried tofu + vegies, but it's like soy - ie perhaps adding fresh herbs, garlic chilli etc to help add more interest could work.

Love it

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I had to stop all condiments and sauces that have preservatives in them and I'm a sauce person, so that was very difficult. This 'secret' sauce makes my food a little more special. It doesn't quite have the tang of Worcestshire, nor the heavy pungent smell of fish sauce, but sort of imitates both of them. Great with my food!

Yeast free

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Mar 19, 2015

I need like this that have IgG allergy yeast. This soy source may free of yeast. & Good tasty !

Interesting

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 18, 2015

It is a very good product in itself, but to me, it does not replace soy sauce. It is sweeter (in taste not sure about content). I might keep it in my fridge going forward but I will have to experiment on how to use it best. I am still to find a gluten and soy free "soy-like sauce". Any advice welcome :-)

Taste much better then soy sauce! Sweet taste

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

I like it a lot, alas it doesnt last long, and it kinda expensive!

couldn't get used to it

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 27, 2015

stopped using this after a few tries. could have been psychological, but i don't think so, because when i tried it, it really did taste of coconut blended with soy sauce as an asian person, i didn't really like it…but you'll probably be fine eating it if you haven't grown up with soy sauce at every meal

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3158245 on Feb 26, 2015

Its a very good substitute to soy sauce and like the fact that it's much less saltier.