hypothyroidism and the need for betaine

Posted by 5705291967431922870 on Apr 21, 2016

Before using this product I had dreadful absorption and digestive difficulties. After a month, I was back to normal, after three months I haven't looked back. Less upset tummies, more digestion of food, less mucus, less digestive difficulties to the point I don't even remember what it was like until I miss a couple of doses if I am away. I bloat and everything returns. With Betaine it eradicates it all, I am MORE than happy with this product. It has been one of the best products I use to counteract low acid due to hypothyroidism.

xv

Posted by 5393566166904738279 on Feb 18, 2016

Great!!!!!! Just be aware it has milk

just amazing

Posted by JNewell on Jan 23, 2016

I suffer from low acid and undigested food, this product has done amazing things for me in that area! My digestive system is finally happy after 57years of problems!! Gluten free in fact just about every addictive free I believe! So safe for us who have yeast or gluten etc problems! Hard to find so I'm thankful for this brand.

Stop using this brand

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

They refuse to remove s acid flow agents

Betaine is good product for my needs.

Posted by 5110121117546310958 on Apr 09, 2015

It is working well in my stomach and digestion. It is caring and improving my condition and so I feel better than before this product. I take two tablets daily with meals.

I am not sure yet

Posted by 5008046226369245982 on Apr 09, 2015

I need more time to try out this product.

Work very well!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Mar 07, 2014

Especially when eating sweet things even dinner cooked with sweeteners - which are hard to avoid when I forget to read the label, it relieves the pressure and discomfort, I can't do without it.

Bad Indigestion

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

The first time I took these I noticed that I got quite bad indigestion. I left them on the shelf and when I decided to try them again they had crumbled apart and were no longer usable. I bought another bottle, but the indigestion and discomfort returned. I guess I just don't need any extra HCL.

Recommended and trusted

Posted by 5480008458076818955 on Jan 11, 2013

Recommended by a very trusted doctor, I personally seem to be having positive results.

Review