No sé si funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Lo estuve tomando durante unos meses y no noté ningún beneficio.

Posted by Falhonaif on Apr 10, 2016

I began in use since Two weeks ago,, so far I did not feel complications

no result on skin but hair condition improved

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

I took for about a year I see no difference on my skin but I could see my hair is more silky and healthier

bad

Posted by 4625366879487713838 on Jan 17, 2016

i have been use it since 3 month ago , i don't see any different before and after..

Well worth the money

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

This is the cheapest d-biotin available on iHerb for vegetarians. d-biotin is the only biotin readily used by the body. You may obtain about the same amount of d-biotin from a 10,000 mcg source that doesn't specify that it's d-biotin. (50% of the isomer will be in the d-biotin form, the other 50% in the non-biouseable form). However, I don't like to overload my body with non-redily biouseable forms of supplements as you'll either clog things up cellularly (things will be sluggish) or you'll just end up feeding the other 50% to the bacteria in your gut who will happily break the non-useable form into lunch.

Won't Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

CL used to be my favorite. But they insist on profit/speed. They add flow agents. I'll never buy them again. 2- We cant absorb biotin after age 50 - save your money

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4727288637661279850 on Jul 28, 2015

I like the small size of the pills which makes it easy to swallow. Another plus is that it does not have any weird taste. Not sure if it works as I've only been taking them for 2 weeks.

Biotin

Posted by 5583247172204885459 on Apr 21, 2015

This product is fantastic! small pills, easy to swallow! use it around 2 months 2pills a day, before them use MaxiHair. The result is so perfect. Im shocked that its so visible. Hair are much longer than before. for the summer will take a brake as the hair are growing everywhere much faster :)

Good, I think

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

It is hard to rate vitamins as how do you know they work. It seems high quality and I like that the capsule is so small. I'll keep taking it to lessen seasonal hair loss that occurs in the fall.

Cool