Helps with psoriasis

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

If you suffer from psoriasis this product is for you. It has cleared up my scalp and my arms do not itch nearly as much. Highly recommended!

Review

Posted by Reviewer2773925 on Dec 06, 2008

I love this product. The reason I ordered two, instead of one, is because I recommended it to a friend and she couldn't afford it, so I bought her some. I have been using it for a number of years, and it has really made a difference. I have recommended it to many people who are still using it. I am 55 years old and for years my hair would just get to a certain length and stop. Since I have been using this product, my hair grows like crazy and is much healthier. Thank you so much!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Nov 23, 2011

Take with acidolophilus and works great for intestinal inflamation. At least for me.

High fasting Blood sugar no more in CT

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Jan 22, 2008

I read an article to take this 16mg a day for a week and it lowered my high fasting blood sugars for Type 1 Diabetes. This stuff is amazing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2113173 on Oct 02, 2011

Perfect staff for hair growth.I have been taking it for 3 months.My nail growth activated first,they started to grow extremely fast.Than I realised that hair grows too,not as fast as nails,but still awesome for me.The only minus is,that hair activates everywhere,so it was a bit confusing,cause I have some problem areas,such as upper lip etc.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012

I swear by it...I've seen a difference in my hair

Great supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Vitamin H (biotin, vitamin B7), as a source of sulfur, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen, can be called a beauty vitamin for skin, hair and nails. That's why, because of the presence of sulfur in biotin, the skin becomes smooth, hair becomes lush, and nails are transparent. Витамин Н (биотин, витамин B7), являясь источником серы, которая принимает участие в синтезе коллагена, можно назвать витамином красоты для кожи, волос и ногтей. Так как, благодаря наличию серы в биотине, кожа становится гладкой, волосы пышными, а ногти прозрачными.

Well worth the money

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

This is the cheapest d-biotin available on iHerb for vegetarians. d-biotin is the only biotin readily used by the body. You may obtain about the same amount of d-biotin from a 10,000 mcg source that doesn't specify that it's d-biotin. (50% of the isomer will be in the d-biotin form, the other 50% in the non-biouseable form). However, I don't like to overload my body with non-redily biouseable forms of supplements as you'll either clog things up cellularly (things will be sluggish) or you'll just end up feeding the other 50% to the bacteria in your gut who will happily break the non-useable form into lunch.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Mar 21, 2009

I've only been taking it about two weeks, so I can't comment on whether it will work or not (I've read that Biotin can take up to 3 months to help you), but it is easy on the stomach. I have trouble with some vitamins/herbs/minerals on the stomach, but so far this has been good for me.

Country Life, Biotin, 5 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 17, 2009

High quality; Biotin can be useful for blood sugar management.