July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium, 250 mg, 180 Tablets

Magnesiun oxide

Posted by Reviewer2088629 on Feb 12, 2011

I get cramps and gas from this product, perhaps because it contains magnesium oxide. The tablets have sharp edges which hurt my esophagus. I switched over to the chelated magnesium of Bluebonnet, which is far superior.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1928732 on Jan 19, 2008

For years I took elemental magnesium at my naturopath's direction. After reading about how chelatd magnesium works, I decided to try it. For me the chelated magnesium is more effective and I really appreciate how Country Life follows GMP.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3297256 on Aug 01, 2008

My Doctor told me to take 1000mg chelated magnesium per day for inflammation. This is the only one my stomach can tolerate. (Still need to take with meals and usually can tolerate 250 3x per day). Great for joint inflammation when taken with higher doses of fish oil and vitamin C! Really helps with asthma and muscle spasms.

Country Life, Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3038427 on Sep 10, 2009

I take this everyday and I can see a difference if I don't. It helps me relax and stay calm.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1061919 on Nov 27, 2010

I've taken magnesium for a long time to help with bowel regularity, and it's been so helpful. However it did cause some diarrhea-like episodes; For the first time I decided to try chelated magnesium, and I have been so pleased. My bowels continue to be regular but without the "explosive" episodes!