New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 120 Veggie Caps

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 17, 2009

These are good B vitamins; even one capsule in the morning is enough to give a nice little boost to energy and alertness. Unfortunately the soy lecithin made me break out. I stopped taking these and my skin started to clear up again. My fault for not reading the label properly. I've still given these five stars though, because they're a quality product and would be great for anyone who doesn't react badly to soy. Having the vitamins in coenzyme form is very beneficial to the body. And a great price, for such a product. CL

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex 120vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2325953 on Mar 17, 2010

B vitamins work synergistically and must be balanced together in the proper ratio requiring them to be purchased as a complex. Coenzyme B-Complex from Country Life is great because they don't skimp on the expensive stuff, namely the B12, and include many co-factors like Pantothenic Acid, PABA and Lecithin, all at a reasonable price. Great for anyone with epilepsy or recovering from a hangover.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer1829770 on Mar 28, 2009

This is the best B-Complex product that I have tried. I noticed a difference in my energylevel within a couple of days. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on May 24, 2009

I have used Country Life products for many years and I find this formula of B complex to be very easily assimilated. The end result with consistent usage is increased energy and a calmer nervous system. I would recommend this formula or Source Naturals sublingual Co-enzymated B-Complex as an alternative if a tablet is preferred.

good brand

Posted by Reviewer2149023 on Aug 03, 2009

I like this brand, I think I get energy and it dose not up set my tummy.