could do better--ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) & awful taste

Posted by Reviewer2101792 on Apr 03, 2013

I just switched over from Now Food Multi Vit and prefer this product. I would happily give it a 5 star if Country Life could make the following changes: 1. replace ergocalciferol (vit D2) with the more potent cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)(check out here to learn why: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17023693); 2. remove its very put-off taste that sometimes lingers in my mouth for hours. Hope iHerb.com can pass my feedback to Country Life. Thank you. Lilac New Zealand

Quality

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Dec 28, 2009

Does not contain cyanocobalamin or high doses of anything -- quality ingredients

ok

Posted by Reviewer1197537 on May 13, 2011

ok

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Dec 24, 2012

for this

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer2665523 on Feb 15, 2012

This is the best multi vitamin with everything you need in one small easy to swallow capsule. Plus it's iron free and no iodine that can cause skin breakouts.

country life veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2521266 on May 01, 2011

Have only been taking them for a few days, but feel that they are making a difference. I have ordered from Australia as these are quality products at half the price.

a few b vitamins missing

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Dec 26, 2011

decent multi vitamin from a decent company, but a few vitamins are missing. Doesn't bother my tender gut, however, so I may keep buying it.

It makes me sick...literally!

Posted by Reviewer1787156 on Feb 28, 2012

I don't know why, but this vitamin makes me throw-up every time I take it. About a couple of hours after eating and taking the vitamin, I suddenly feel sick. I won't be taking it anymore. I do like other Country Life vitamins, but this one does not work for me.

Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2882372 on Aug 10, 2012

Very pleased with this! I was spending so much on separate A-B-C-D-E vitamins. The price is very fair n this one and it works

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Dec 31, 2012

Easy to swallow. Mild aftertaste much less than most vitamins. Seems like good mix for value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »