Great for those with zero tolerance for dairy products!

Posted by Reviewer2693585 on Jan 18, 2007

I have Celiac disease and I am very sensitive to dairy products. I have tried countless lactase enzymes/dairy enzymes and these are by far the best--and they are gluten-free!! I can eat what ever I want and feel great!!! iHerb definitely has the lowest prices around!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3274260 on Mar 12, 2007

I love this product! It works great! In fact I gave it to a friend of mine after he ate 3 peices of pizza and he told me the next day that he was amazed how well it worked.

one and only

Posted by Reviewer1778392 on Jan 07, 2008

I get really bad headaches when I eat too much dairy. My chiropractor recommended this brand and this is the only one that actually works for me. And iherb.com is the best place to purchase. If you have any doubts about it, get it, get it, get it!! I really cannot live without it!!

Prefer other brand

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on May 19, 2012

I bought this product to help digest dairy products, primarily ice cream, but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Won't buy again.

한줄기 빛 같은 제품...(It's like a ray of sunshine.)

Posted by Reviewer2206556 on Apr 11, 2015

최고임. 다만 밀크커피믹스 한 잔에 10알 정도 먹어야 함.

Appears to do what it's advertised to do.

Posted by 4903115261863078954 on Jun 30, 2014

Good price and effective.

Country Life, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Sep 29, 2008

Fantastic product! I can finally tolerate dairy when I take one of these and one of Nature's Way Lactase capsules combined.

Dairy-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1320540 on Nov 11, 2010

Country Life's Dairy-Zyme if the only product of its type that I recommend to my patients. The vegetarian capsule makes it available to any one with a problem with lactose and I do not have to worry about any sensitivities with regard to bovine or pork gelatine. Unfortunately, it is not imported directly into the United Kingdom and thus iHerb's service is a lifesaver.

Amazing help with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1190485 on Dec 19, 2010

I started taking this 19 months ago and was amazed at well my stomach felt after taking it. This seems to help digest my food so well, it helps prevent stomach aches after bad meals. I also take a few other digestive enzymes and started them all at once: Country Life Gluten Zyme, Now Bromelain, Country Life Papaya tablets. They all help so much for indigestion and I notice if I don't take them my head gets so foggy and I get so cranky and achey, feel heavy and less light.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Nov 02, 2011

Before taking this, I couldn't use whey protien. With this, i am now able to use whey without the gas,bloating and other problems of dairy sensitivities. I herb is the best in service and price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »