10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Country Life, Gluten Free, GABA Relaxer, Rapid Release, 90 Tablets

A cure for shyness

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Feb 07, 2007

I've suffered from life-long shyness, which is an anxiety disorder. High anxiety runs in my family. After about 6 weeks on Gaba Relaxer, I suddenly had a good day and it has been the same since then. The effect is better than three prescription meds I tried in the past. I highly recommend the holistic approach to whatever type of anxiety you have. The B vitamins also cleared up my cedar allergy and constant urinary tract infection.

Not enough good things to say!

Posted by Reviewer2987369 on Apr 19, 2007

this product is WONDERFUL - I have a person at work that just drives me wild. I started taking this and I can listen to this person and just laugh and turn away!

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Dec 18, 2009

Easy to take tablets, no aftertaste, very potent. I've recently had to undergo a series of MRI scans, and had to take 2 Xanax each time to get through the procedure (I'm terribly claustrophobic). I hate taking prescription drugs, and decided to try these pills as an alternative - taking 2 of these actually got me through it!!! I was amazed at how effective they were - and so relieved to be taking something HEALTHY instead of a drug. I take one every morning and at night to help me sleep soundly. They're a great daily boost to help manage stress.

migraines gone

Posted by Reviewer2588163 on Apr 19, 2009

After taking this for about six weeks my migraines have stopped and have been gone for 6 months now. Love the product!!

brilliant 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1286012 on Nov 20, 2007

I would recommend this to every woman!! I have heaps of energy feel relaxed more focused and helped alot with my menopause emotions. :)