Value for money

Posted by 5667803163907781124 on May 18, 2014

Seemed to work. I got comments that I looked like I lost weight.

Make your body fat and face fat getting lesser Pure Tonalin!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

It takes around 2 weeks to notice a difference but it is definitely a noticable slim down and loss in body fat especially in face and wraist :) Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

有效

Posted by Diandian on Oct 05, 2013

一共买了4瓶。第三瓶快要吃完的时候,效果出来了。体重减轻了,更让人高兴的是肚子上的那圈肉变少了!所以呢,我接着又买了3瓶,减血脂,减肥!

Great for losing inches from your waist

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

I’m always bit skeptical when it comes to the weight loss and fat burning products. I have read plenty of good things about the Tonalin, which should support fat loss. I bought the Country Life’s “Pure Tonalin CLA Complex” from their short dated products page. This a high potency CLA product (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), and it has a nice price too. After just few weeks I have lost couple of inches around my waist and I’m really happy about it. Have I lose any weight? Nope, but I had to make new holes to my belt. Muscle weights more than fat.: ) I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. :) I’m gonna order more soon as the bottle runs empty. Maybe even try a product that has even more Conjugated Linoleic Acid.

Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I used a bottle of this and will not be repurchasing. Made no difference on my weight. Κατανάλωσα όλο το μπουκάλι αλλά δεν είδα διαφορά στο βάρος μου. Ίσως επειδή είναι λίγα τα κιλά που θέλω να ξεφορτωθώ...

CLA Tonalin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I am now taking this for 2 weeks and don't see any evident results in terms of weight loss. I will submit a review when I have used all of it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1747833 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for two and a half weeks now, and I have seen great results. I take one with breakfast and with dinner, along with Raspberry Ketones. i have lost 5 lbs so far. Yay! I must say that I watch what I eat and exercise three times per week. I had my last 12 lbs. to lose and no amount of dieting was moving it. Thanks to CLA it's going!

Not working

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 28, 2012

I have finished one bottle - 3 capsules per day. But do not notice any change. I exercise everyday and on a healthy diet. Just want to loose a few lbs on the belly. Maybe it takes longer time but I am doubtful if this works. Will try one more bottle and see.

I think I like it

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Mar 28, 2012

hard to tell this soon, but my blood sugar is better after using this with virgin coconut oil. I hope this is a good mix to tightening the skin along with exercise.

From Greece

Posted by Reviewer1575648 on Mar 13, 2012

Well,I've been using it for a short time to tell if it's really working or not, but I thing I am less hungry since I've started using it..